Tuesday 10 September 2013

Going for Gold at Room 69!



The three words that sprung to mind when I saw this awesome 'Believe Minidress by LG at Room 69 were 'OH MY GOD' It's stunning isn't it?

I look like a lady (for once) - no one's gonna recognise me down the chip shop tonight are they?

The detail is so gorgeous you just want to reach out and touch it and the special thing about it is there's a HUD that lets you change between the gold design and several others just as mouth watering, but I'll show you those later, this one is my fave of the day!


I teamed it up with the metallic release of the Gos Paris peep toe shoes, so pretty for evening wear and you get the silver and gold in this pack available now at Fameshed!

The Black and Gold rings and earrings are new in at Bens Beauty - I clapped eyes on them as soon as I walked in and you have to agree they certainly do this dress justice!

My diamond ring was from Yummy, slinks nail appliers from Deesses Skin store, skin is the new beautiful Berry by Al Vulo now at The Seasons Story Event. Some amazing stuff there, well worth a visit and hair is Vibrato from LeLutka

No comments:

Post a Comment