Saturday 12 April 2014

'My Guy' ft Pomposity, ZoZ, Miss Canning,

I really enjoyed doing the photos this week with two girls I thought I'd try with a male model - so here's Toto! We picked up his Craig shape from !Baaah! to get the stylecard and were most disappointed when we couldnt find the Jerome skin listed on there - fortunately we located it on Marketplace and he looks cool!
 Our outfits today are mainly picked up from the Fi Fridays Event - I cant wait for Fridays to come round to check out what they have next!
 Toto is modelling the HighRize T-shirt and Black Jean Shorts and his trainers are Frontline Kondors - all from Fi Friday Fashion House. My shoes are Carmen from Miss Canning - add ons for the Slink High Mesh Feet - there are 8 colours in the pack and they're sexy with a capital 'S'.
My hair is Jackie from Rumina. Hoodie from BabyDoll, The Invader 'In Deep' Crop Top in white, A&C Sweet Shorts. Black Widow ring, Deadly Necklace and Worded Heart Thigh Band all from Pomposity. Mesh hands are Slink and the nail colour Comic Polish is from ZoZ @ The Upcoming Comic Fair


No comments:

Post a Comment