Sunday 15 September 2013

Learning Curves with SupPoses!

So what did I learn today? NOT to take photos when I am editing something at the same time or I get a yellow beacon streak across the picture!

 These are some I managed to salvage - with the help of this gorgeous Dark Wood Paris vintage screen from Sup Poses - I dont know how I could have gone wrong, but I did lol! This skin is my latest favourite - Kaya from ::mar::CS - and they are getting slink appliers there soon too, yippee!
I have had this Blacklace Lingerie forever, it was a group gift when I joined, they do have some gorgeous things there, and loads of hunts and special offer, well worth the 99L group joining fee!
The Pearls and Opal earrings are from Maxi Gossamer, the wallpaper in the background is a vintage one from Fin Relive the Fifties Store and the shoes are Gos Paris Peeptoe - Hair is Ploom.

 The generous owner of Sup Poses has invited me to blog her animations - my first Sponsor (if that's the right word!), I'm chuffed! Watch this space for more from that store, and why dont you pop over and see what other goodies they have!



No comments:

Post a Comment