Sunday 22 September 2013

Bad Hair Day ft Poudre Skin Elisa @ Room69


The next round of Room69 starts soon so I thought I'd show you this gorgeous Elisa skin featured there from Poudre - such a pretty face and has two cleavage options - ( pssstt... If you join the Poudre Group there's a great new group gift at the store too which includes appliers for slinks, tangos and Phat Azz) lipstick is from Zoul Creations - wine
I teamed it up with this cheeky E-Clipse Celtica mini skirt available now from Limited Bazaar and cool Forever Young Johnny Cash off - shoulder top. Boots are an old favourite from L&B

I just love 'wild dragged through a hedge backward' hair, so this style from Emo-tions caught my eye and sort of fits with the goth look I've got going on at the moment! Bracelets are from Maxi Gossamer also at the Limited Bazarre  - Maxi never disappoints - you have to check out the new store coming soon!
My gorgeous skull earrings are from another fave shopping destination of mine - The Dressing Room Fusion, there are rings to match too! Lashes are Feral Kitty - from an outfit available on MarketPlace by clicking HERE. The Saint Neck Piercing you can just about see there is from Cute Poison.
Watch this space for more Cudda Wudda Shudda Hot Designer items from Room69!

No comments:

Post a Comment