Friday 20 September 2013

There is an Afterlife!

 Yes ok, I'm plugging our Club the Afterlife in the title, but we just reopened it and I love the rain we have outside there - good place to take a photo and to introduce my new favourite skin from Mystic Canvas, am just hoping the creator brings out Slink appliers and Gos add it to their database!

I saw this [ SAKIDE ] Lascive Dress Black at the Stalkerazzi event - just caught my eye and I HAD to have it, you know how it is!
Boots were part of an outfit from D-Style - Rebel, better than wellies for keeping the feet dry!

If you havent seen this before - here's my favourite Remarkable Oblivion ring yet again lol!

Bringing up the rear, well as my Mother said - If you've got it, flaunt it!

 Hair is Fawn from Rotton Toe - in yesterday's post the colour was bubblegum/sheep, today it's just black, I love this hair, goes with loads of outfits!

Home Sweet Home - Back home to Afterlife, we missed you!

No comments:

Post a Comment