Tuesday 24 September 2013

Back to Black (or on Mother Kelly's doorstep!)

This look was kind of inspired by the late great Amy Winehouse, was the hair that set me off, though from this angle I look more like Danny la Rue! Maybe the false eyelashes were a step too far.. still it made me laugh and that's what it's all about, right?


Question - why does smoking in SL look cool and sexy to me when I wouldn't touch them with a bargepole in RL? SKin is my fave Evian from Mystic Canvas (note to creator - PLEASE MAKE SLINK & PHAT AZZ APPLIERS!)




These Alisha Lace Booties for Slink Feet are from the Liason Collaborative by Lassitude & Ennui  - jeans are Salvation by Forever Young and the knotted t-shirt is from NV Madworld .... hair is from Vanity Hair .. and 'Bad to the Bone' tattoo from Custom Inkz.

Black Lipstick/Eyeliner from Corvus, Necklace & Silver Bracelet from Maxi Gossamer, Wrist Strap from N-Creation  - Lashes from Kosh

No comments:

Post a Comment