Wednesday 25 September 2013

Here Comes the Bride.. ft Room69, Boudoir, Mystic Canvas & Swanky

I found this georgeous Swanky Elegance White Gown on Marketplace - can you believe it was 1 Linden!!!! You can find it HERE so I couldnt wait for a proposal - I wanna wear it NOW!!!!
 As you may know by now I've got a bit of a goth thing going on, depending on the mood I'm in, so I wore this almost white Yamille skin from Mystic Canvas - has red lips too but I used the black version (Note to creator - PLEASE GIVE US APPLIERS! lol)
These pretty white Eclipse cuffs and arm bands are available exclusively now at Room69! So pretty and you can leash the wrists cuffs together if you wish :)
The Tres Jolie Baroque Hair from Boudoir just fits right doesnt it? If you're planning on dressing up this Halloween check the Store out, they have some awesome gear there!

No comments:

Post a Comment