Wednesday 25 September 2013

Rough 'n Ready - with S 4 P H O R 4 Nila Outfit @ Room69

I set off this morning basically after a link to some Ice Cream Cone Jewellery that I never actually found lol.. but I ended up with this Ayla hair From the Mr & Miss C Style Shop instead, then one thing led to another, I was fortunate enough to receive this lovely S4phor4 Nila Outfit available at the next round of Room69 so I paired them together and here we are!
The cross bangle and the chest & face piercings are from Cute Poison .... Ring is Maxi Gossamer

These awesome Many Cross Earrings are Bens Beauty they have a texture change option too :)

Knee Guards are Dirtyland from and the 'Tickles' wrist strap was from N-Creation

 Hope you like today's post - I'm off back to look for the Ice Cream Earrings, see you soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment