Friday 13 September 2013

Out of Africa @The Pure Sales Room.


Doing these photos reminded me of one of my favourite films The English Patient - almost expected Ralph Fiennes to step out of the plane and whisk me off .. and I look much sexier than Kristin Scott Thomas I'm sure in this Silhouettes Brown Semi Sheer Zebra Dress I picked up at the Pure Sales Room - It's available in two other shades but this one was my fave :)



I teamed it up with this flyaway blond hair from one of my favourite places to pass a few hours away - Emo-tions, not only great hair but some awesome outfits too, I've got my eye on one I just NEED to have sometime soon, so watch this space lol - Shoes from Candydoll - Admiral for slink feet, Gold Earrings and Bangle were from RYCA - the wooden bangle from Indi
 

This skin is from The Arcade - Glam Affair Candy, I did put the brick colour lippy over from Lara
Hurley though as the skin I got had red lips,
Thanks for checking my blog, better go - Ralph's calling me.. "swoon - I'll catch you!" in my dreams ... sighs..

No comments:

Post a Comment