Sunday 29 September 2013

Apple for the Teacher ft D&G Fashions, Emo-tions, Pure Poison.

I'm really pleased I've been asked to blog for D&G Fashions and this is my first outfit - Foxxy Teacher (with Tango & Phat Azz Appliers) I nearly got accosted at the School I found to take these photos - so wear it at your peril girls! This outfit is the hunt prize at the Store for the The Hot for Teacher Hunt - September 15- Oct15
 This outfit does comes with Tango and Phat Azz Appliers though it looks just as sizzling without!

Apple, Glasses and Tie come with the outfit, the Trianghula Earrings were from Pure Poison.

If only my English Teacher who I had a crush on all those years ago could see me now lol! Stocking Tattoo was free on MP, have a cute little bow at the top you can't quite see but you can get them by clicking HERE!
As if that's not enough, these sexy pumps are also included with the outfit No, dont ask why I'm on the floor, perhaps I dropped my apple!
You wouldn't believe what a student had drawn on this board, made me blush! Hair here is Carmen from Emo-tions, skin is ::mar::CS. Lolita Skin - free if you join the group! Lippy is Zoul Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment