Monday 22 September 2014

'Doesn't Always Make it Right' ft Rowena's Designs, WOW, Elikatira, ZOZ, Slink, Ikon, RYCA, Bliensen + MaiTai

I love blogging for Rowena's Designs, she makes such lovely clothes, I know as soon as I set foot back home in my club wearing something from Rowena, people will ask where I got it, and today's Tarren Top and Pants Outfit was no exception! I was dithering between the green or this mustard colour as they were my faves from the colour change hud, but in the end I went for this and it is lovely isnt it?


I must have had this 'Friedel' Bliensen + MaiTai Clutch bag for ages and had forgotten all about it, till I was searching my inventory for something to match and this is perfect - almost the same colour as the Elikatira Marnie hair!


Jewelry today is all from RYCA. Skin is Lexie in Dark Tan from WOW Skins, now available at The Thrift Shop and the eyes are Ikon Vanity in Platinum. Bold Eyeliner is THD.


The Rowena's Designs Heels are for Slink Mid Feet - these are also called Tarren and are colour changeable to match the outfit. Nail Appliers are the latest Group Gift from ZOZ - Silver Rose Romance. Poses are Label Motion.


Thanks again for checking my blog and come back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment