Friday 27 September 2013

In these Shoes??? ft Room69, Pure Sales Room, SYL, WOW, Epoque, Beloved, LaViere, Adam n Eve, Silicone Event.

I once met a man with a sense of adventure .. He was dressed to thrill wherever he went
He said "Let's make love on a mountain top, Under the stars on a big hard rock"
I said "In these shoes? I don't think so" I said "Honey, let's do it here."
I had to show off these awesome new SYL Climbstra Ultra Platform Sandals I saw for Slink Feet - They are awesome with a capital 'A' - Kirsty MacCall would have been proud! Amanda Hair was a 50L Friday bargain from LaViere.


So I'm sitting at a bar in Guadalajara.. In walks a guy with a faraway look in his eyes
He said "I've got as powerful horse outside, Climb on the back, I'll take you for a ride
I know a little place, we can get there for the break of day."
I said "In these shoes? No way, Jose" I said "Honey, let's stay right here."
The beautiful Beloved Aria Necklace & Earring Set is from the latest Room69 - it's sooo pretty and has texture change for the metal as well as the gems, how useful is that? Brilliant! Stockings with Slink Appliers are from A&E (That's Adam & Eve, not Accident & Emergency when I fall off these heels!) Panties & Garter from a Blacklace Set Adele. Skin is a really pretty new one called Debbie by WOW - available now at the Silicone Bi-Weekly Event
 Then I met an Englishman "Oh" he said
"What are you afraid of"
"Won't you walk up and down my spine, It makes me feel strangely alive."
I said "In these shoes? I doubt you'd survive."
I said "Honey, let's do it. Let's stay right here."
 Sugar Dagdea Corset is from Pure Sales Room - Metal Petal Ring is Epoque.

No comments:

Post a Comment