Monday 30 September 2013

Naughty Sadie ft WAD designs DON'T LOOK ETHEL!!!!!

If you're into a little RP on SL you have to check out this Naughty Sadie Mesh Harness & Boots outfit from Winks Adored! (WAD) - Not all her clothes are this revealing but they're all stunning so you're quite safe to take your Granny shopping there too! And I'm sorry, but I did keep my knickers on!

 It comes with some talons for nails and this face tattoo, this harness is the best I've ever seen, the fit is perfect, no twiddling with my shape to make it right! The Agony Stomach Tattoo is from Repulse
WAD are also on MP - click HERE to see them - If you do get to the Store, make sure you look for the Hunt Gift Winks has hidden there - and don't ask me, I have no idea where she's hidden it but I'm gonna be looking too!
 It looks just as sexy from the back - I took these photos at Club Afterlife - the swinging light bulb and wall writing add to the creepiness of the place - you can find them HERE
The Nipple thingies are part of a set called Kinbaku Shibari Rope Outfit available on MP - Click HERE to find it..

The Hair is Arbor from Damselfly, the Spike Earrings from HERE and the Tickle Bracelets from N-Creation

One last look at these Epic Boots - How did I ever live without them? Dont forget to look for the hunt item at the WAD store - Happy Hunting!




No comments:

Post a Comment