Saturday 14 September 2013

Go ahead, make my day with ::mar::cs !Soul, Swallow, Mandala, Damselfly, LouLou, Gos!


Every girl's gotta have a little black dress doesn't she? I picked this one up for just 60L at !Soul and it just got my imagination going, bit like the scene in one of the Bond films where the girl whips her skirt off and has the pistol strapped to her leg, so here's my take on it!

This Damselfly Saxtynn11 pearl black style with Emo-tions curls hairbase shows off the gorgeous Swallow Skully earrings ( I'll be sneaking back for the matching ring when I've finished here) available from this session of The Dressing Room Fusion.
The Black Dare bangles are Maxi Gossamer, the Gemma nails and rings from +ROZOREGALIA+
Who's your favourite Bond actor by the way? Mine was Timothy Dalton, you HAVE to find the version of Wuthering Heights where he plays Heathcliff, Laurence Olivier eat your heart out!

Garter/Pistolero from LouLou & Co, Gos Paris Peeptoe shoes,
And just feast your eyes on this Mandala Nyorai Silver necklace - make up is Party Girl Shiraz from Sn@tch and the skin believe it or not was a FREE group gift from a little shop ::mar::cs - Lolita.  I only just discovered this gem of a place but no doubt will be visiting again, if only to badger the owner into making slink appliers! Poses I used here were Beusy and Wertina Frozen. Oh - and last but not least - cos I know you'll all be rushing out to buy one - the Iron Tongue is a freebie too, from Scrub at The Stalkerazzi Fashion Affair Well, that's all from me for now ladies, thanks for checking out my blog and please come back soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment