Saturday 28 September 2013

Lady in Red ft Room69, Bomshie, J&A, LeLutka, Pure Poison, Lara Hurley, Slink

Lady in Red - I wanted to do a better background than this to do justice to this beautiful dress from J&A @ Room69, but I spent so long trying different viewers to see if the photo quality came out any better that I gave up, so am posting this and then heading for bed!
Still the plain background does show off the sexy guitar dress, great cleavage if I do say so myself lol

There she goes - swinging her handbag - this one's another from Pure Poison as is the Devil collar, theu should give me a discount with all the stuff I buy there!

Hair is Bouffant from LeLutka, the Evora Spiral Face Tattoo was on Marketplace, I just thought it was cute and you can see it HERE. The Slink Nail Polish Applier is from a pack of beautiful basic colours by Bomshie, available now also at Room69! The metal petal ring was from Epoque.
Shoes are Lulu add ons for Slink Feet, Skin Lina from Lara Hurley and lippy from a pack at Zoul Creations, arm band from LouLou. Thanks for checking my Blog, and Hope you come back soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment