Saturday 21 September 2013

Put some !Soul in your Saturday! - New Maxi Skirt & Top Outfits (with appliers)

I'm so excited.. and I just can't hide it... Thank you to Shannon Byron at !Soul for allowing me to blog your beautiful clothes.. I hope I do them justice!
Listen up girlfriends - If you havent been over to the !Soul store yet, what are you waiting for? Just look at these skirts & tops! And scroll back over my previous posts to see others I've shown - they're totally no-brainers, you just can't NOT drool over them!
So many juicy colours to choose from, I can't decide which I prefer - though if I had to, I think it would be the top right one - that's the Gypsy - or maybe the black/white - oh, but I love the belt on the bottom right one too... decisions decisions.. but with the amazing prices at !Soul I can have them all!!!!

 This hair is Bouffant from LeLutka, I got it for a Goth Look but it looks so pretty & feminine with my Lara Hurley Lina skin too! The beautiful butterfly necklace is from Pure Poison and the ring was a Marketplace buy - click here to find it. Hope your weekend is going as great as mine so far, see you soon, am off for a paddle!

No comments:

Post a Comment