Tuesday 24 September 2013

Mysterious Girl

Amazing what you find in your inventory that you didnt know you had! Since it's almost time for more gorgeousness at Room69, I thought I'd show you this stunning black/white FB Rebekka dress today and was gonna trot off down the shops for something to go with it, but I typed 'hat' in my inventory search bar and this one appeared, was a free gift from who knows where .. so off I went over to Egoisme with my ever patient friend Niki to take a few pics..
Earrings are Daedalus from The Plastik - I really should sort my inventory, it's like Mary Poppins holdall in there, I expect there's the odd hat stand, countless lampshades and several kitchen sinks too!
Bit foggy down at the Egoisme Sim today - helped by the environment settings, if you can see the dress through the mist there it's one of two from FB which will both be at Room69 - shoes are Gos Paris Peeptoe, Hat was from an outfit called 'I'm your Diva' from FLG ( I checked, it's still there for 60L plus there's another gorgeous group gift which includes Tango Appliers - and the ring Maxi Gossamer
Thanks again to Ramses for letting me strut my stuff around his gorgeous Egoisme sim - perfect for taking photos and a great range of skins/clothes too!
Thanks for checking my blog, hope you enjoy, and come back soon :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks wonderful, I love it!
    Thank you so very much!
    Forbidden Butterfly Owner,
    Mrs. Violet Freak
    (VioletCrush Bravin)

    ReplyDelete