Monday 23 September 2013

SupPose it's almost that Spooky Time of Year!

Well it's almost that time of year.. I'm getting bewitched bothered and bewildered - I just found this sexy bat necklace at Kosh, has a matching ring you can buy seperately.. I love it.. of course then I had to show it off somewhere...so I thought I'd hang upside down from a possessed tree, as you do.. lol
I have to say a BIG THANK YOU to Gos and Slink for helping me match the skin and feet to this gorgeous skin from Mystic Canvas, I was almost pulling my hair out trying to get them right, I think I've just about cracked it - then I decide to cover them up with these sexy Domina's Duo Elegance Latex boots and gloves!
Transparent Plastic Mini Dress was a Marketplace buy you can find by clicking here!

Hair is LeLutka Bouffant - you can detach the Tiarra if it's not your thing :


Spooky hugs to SupPoses for this Monster Tree with poses and my talented friend Niki who painted the background scenery at Afterlife :)

No comments:

Post a Comment