Monday 30 September 2013

Posh Bird ft Pure Sales Room

Just to show I can be posh as well as punk, I threw on this old Paper Doll Stretch Midi Ruby Dress I've had gathering dust at the back of my inventory and with the help of some lovely Aushka & Co Asuka poses now available @ The Pure Sales Room, I braved the foggy weather and went out on the town!

I found these Baubles! by Phe gorgeous hoop earrings at the Pure Sales Room too, the Giselle necklace is Maxi Gossamer


These Grace Silver Snake Sandals are from Gos Boutique, I convinced myself it was all in a good cause to buy these, as the profits from this colour go to the SPCA Charity!

This pretty Diamonds Apple clutch bag is from Pure Poison and the Black Opal ring Maxi Gossamer.
Ant Hair is from Boon, Skin - Anais from Glance.

No comments:

Post a Comment