Wednesday 18 September 2013

All in a Day's Shopping!

I thought I'd have a day out at my old friend Ramses' Egoisme sim today - It's so beautiful there, and some awesome stuff which I hope to get to show you sometime, and the men's skins are soooo sexy!
But for now, I just admired the artwork in the Square and took a few snapshots!
 The Munique Skinny Pants and Lime Elephant Top were from a great place I've never been to before, but I'm sure it wont be my last visit! The 'Stuff in Stock Discount Event' - some brilliant items there! 
And check out these Bad Girl Sunglases from Pure Poison - well wicked or what? lol!
This Rock Bracelet is also from Pure Poison - I just love that Store, I could buy the lot if I was let loose! I saw someone wearing this bangle, inspected it (as you do) and went searching for it, I find some great new places that way! The pink clutch bag is also Pure Poison - told you, once I find something I like it's like a piranha feeding frenzy - stand well back!
I had to get these gorgeous 9TY Pinky Heels to match the sweater - bargain at The Cosmopolitan Sales Room now for only 50L!

And I'm still in love with this Plume hair style from Ploom - they are one of my favourite hair shops of all time, and this style is available now at The Liaison Collaborative for 175L - Bargain! One tip there though, if you buy at the Event and dont receive it due to the Lag, TP straight to the Ploom Mainstore where the redelivery terminal is and get it there :) Black ring is from Maxi Gossamer.

 Just time for a quick coffee and a sticky bun before I head off to explore Egoisme some more xx


No comments:

Post a Comment