Monday 9 September 2013

Colour me pink!


Damn my computer - my feet matched fine before I took these photos, and I wanted to show off these awesome Gos shoes too! Oh well, such is life, just squint when you look at the pictures please, you'll not notice!

These were at the Fameshed, Gos snook in and added them while I wasnt looking, but fortunately I saw them on someone else's blog so nipped over there sharpish! You get gold AND silver in this pack and the skin matches perfectly (usually)



Found a tiny hair store called Chemistry with this lovely shade of Pink and the fringe/bang is removeable too..

The Moodstone ring was a great deal on MP for 10L from JCNY and the star Earrings & Bracelet from Bens Beauty, where I also got the Kiss Necklace as a group gift, it's so sweet isn't it?
And I HAD to have this sexy mesh Hottie mini dress from American Bazaar - it matches the hair!
Bye for now, see you soon x





No comments:

Post a Comment