Tuesday 3 December 2013

Put a Spell on me! ft Jewelry @ Accessory Expo, Kanou, Glance, Iconic

omg omg omg! I'm sooooo lucky to be able to blog for the Jewelry & Accessory Expo, I've got some more gorgeous things to show you today.. I apologise in advance to my SL partner Wancha who has worn glasses for years and hates them but I find them sexy for some reason and I just love this pair of Faun Vintage Ferren frames in gold! They have diff lens shades, so can be clear or shades, you can wear them or carry them and come in different metal frames too.
My Lonely Stoner Unisex Rings are also from Faun @ the Jewelry & Accessory Expo, only three more days to go before the Grand Opening!
The triple Diamond Necklace and Earrings are another brilliant set from Feel for the Expo - the necklace has a shadow effect which make it just pop against the skin
 The dress I'm wearing is called Xela from Kanou - it comes in six colors so I'm showing you them all above. A very sexy mesh dress, and I love the belt detail. Each dress cost only 120L.
Skin is Anais by Glance, Shape Belle from Sophistishapes, hair Adrienne from Iconic, Eyes Dark Wood by Poetic Colours, Nail Appliers for Slink Hands from Deesses.
Now pay attention.. are you listening very closely? DONT miss the little video under the next pic of these awesome shoes... It's so brilliantly done!
Now these are also @ the J&A Expo, they're from Linsey Warwick Siren Bow Platform Heels in  Ruby, Noir, Pearl & Rouge. Linsey made the little video - check it out - one word for these Heels - Awesome!
Had a great day blogging, hopefully will have more gorgeousness for you tomorrow xx

No comments:

Post a Comment