Wednesday 9 April 2014

'Two Girls, One Dress' ft !Soul, Panda Punx, WoW, ZoZ, MG, Rumina, Slink, Ikon, ME

Sisters, sisters,
There were never such devoted sisters.
Never had to have a chaperone, no sir.
I'm here to keep my eye on her.
All kinds of weather, we stick together,
the same in the rain or sun.
Two different faces, but in tight places
we think and we act as one. Uh-huh!
Those who've seen us
know that not a thing could come between us.
Many men have tried to split us up, but no one can.

Lord help the mister who comes between me and my sister,
and Lord help the sister who comes between me and my man.
Caring, sharing
every little thing that we are wearing.
When a certain gentleman arrived from Rome,
she wore the dress and I stayed home.
Lord help the mister who comes between me and my sister,
and Lord help the sister who comes between me and my man.
Credits:
Skins - Blonde Model - WoW Iris Dark Tan - @ Depraved Nation 100 Block Fashion Fair - 50% off!
Pink Model - Panda Punx Yasmine skin & appliers @ Room69
Hair - Both Jackie from Rumina
Lashes on Blonde Model - Falsies @ Mon Cheri
Mesh Hands - Slink - Appliers ZoZ Dark Spring Silver Polish & Just Dark Metals
Necklace - Maxi Gossamer True Hearts (On Pink Model) & {me.}Looty Knit Necklace & ring on Blonde Model.
Keyring with Magic Cube - Muschi
Armbands on Blonde Model - FW @ 100 Block Fashion Fair
Dresses, bag, shoes & earrings new from !Soul - available in 8 different options and each one has a texture change hud - here I am showing just two, the stripe 1 and the pastel options and each outfit is only 60L, you really need to check out the mainstore or marketplace and see all the other options plus loads more gorgeous creations.

Thanks for checking the blog, see you soon x


No comments:

Post a Comment