Thursday 10 April 2014

'The Way Home' ft VIPs Creations, Panda Punx, ZoZ, Arise, Purple Poses, Slink

Show me the way to go home
I'm tired and I want to go to bed...

I had a little drink about an hour ago
And it went right to my head..
Wherever I may roam
On land or sea or foam
You can always hear me singing this song..
Don't tell me where to go, show me the way to go home..
I had a giggle doing this pics, these are such fun Spring outfits aren't they? I love the bright colours and both these outfits - Belle Bunny & Crazy Bunnies (with the harem pants) have texture change huds to give you even more variations. They are both from bee Tizzy @ VIPs Creations and perfect for Easter/Spring - Shoes, sunglasses and jewelry are also included. I added the nail colours for slink mesh hands from ZoZ - the Grass Bunny one above is the Group Gift @ ZoZ main store and the one below is @ The Gatcha Garden - shade April 06.
The skins in these pics are Panda Punx Yasmine on the Pink haired Model (available now for only 69$L including appliers @ Room69) and Arise Eva on the Blonde. Hair on both is Jackie @ Rumina. Eyelashes are Mon Cheri Falsies. Poses here are from Purple Poses. You can also find these and other brilliant outfits fromVIPs Creations on Marketplace HERE
p.s. - This is NOT from my home video collection ...

No comments:

Post a Comment