Sunday 15 June 2014

Good Vibrations ft Entice, Sup Poses, Kink, Hello Dave, Elysium, MG, Earthstones, Mirai

"I love the colourful clothes she wears, and the way the sunlight plays upon her hair
I hear the sound of a gentle word, on the wind that lifts her perfume through the air.."
I popped down to Basalt Beach, one of my favourite place, to take these pics. I've used poses from Sup Poses - Mamacita set - which are available now @ Cosmopolitan Sales Room.
Starting from the bottom up for a change, listen very carefully.. I shall say zis only once.. you all need to drag your asses over to the new Kink Main Store where the owner has very generously just loaded up the group credit board. This means you get $L250 credit to spend there each month, just wear your group tag and click on the baord at the entrance to add your credit and away you go.. I had already had June's credit at the beginning of the month but with the extra credit I got these sexy Elysee Heels for Slink high feet (are you reading this Beau? lol). The appliers for Slink nail polish here are Hello Dave's High Gloss Beach Tones - here is the link for Marketplace - I didn't realise they had an inworld store too, but you should check it out - I honestly don't think there is a colour they dont have a match for!
I am still loving this Mirai Ofif Hair - not available in world unfortunately, but you can buy it still on Marketplace and get the demo to try it first too. This is from the strawberry/wine pack, has a texture change headband. Earrings are Bliensen + MaiTai Friedel in Turquoise - I couldn't find the same pair when I went back to the shop today but I found this pair on Marketplace in the same colour. Turquoise Bangle is Maxi Gossamer's and the friendship bracelet from Earthstones.
Now, if I were as good a blogger as I wished I was, I could have photoshopped a way to wear the hair and a hat at the same time but I'm not lol. This lovely outfit includes the gorgeous straw hat, which you could wear with shorter hair or a hairbase as I've done. As well as the pretty Lucky Star Beach Dress here from Entice - the bikini and sunglasses are also included.
Skin is the freckled version of Elysium's Solomon, available now at The Thrift Shop, and it includes the Slink hand and feet appliers.


1 comment:

  1. Love the way you captured the outfit. Very well done. Thanks for taking the time to write about the beach dress. It is very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete