Sunday 13 September 2015

'BLVD of Broken Dreams' ft WOW, No-Match, Maitreya, Maxi Gossamer, Argrace, Ikon, Canday Shop, Focus Poses, Del May, Addiction, LeLutka

I already blogged this morning so wasn't planning on doing another, but then I saw this posing box on someone else's blog and it was only 90$L on marketplace so I thought I'd give it a go! It has lots of poses built into it, you can change the colour and also use your own poses if you like. No need for fancy scenery if you just want to show off the skins or clothes you're blogging.


I never heard of BLVD either before today - so it just shows the power of bloggers - I saw, I went, I blew a wad of lindens lol!
Firstly I got this Lace Sapphire sexy lingerie set for $L100 at Addiction - there are lots of other colours to choose from too plus another exclusive design to check out. They are appliers only, so will only work on mesh bodies, not the regular SL avatar.


The cowboy hat was a previous gift from Argrace - the hair is No.Call from a new favourite store of mine, No_Match - I found this store through a blogger friend KidJoe - check out his fab blog for male fashions. Eyes are Ikon Promise in Coffee, mesh head is Stella from LeLutka and the skin applier is Mary from WOW skins.


The Austin Boots are my favourite cowboy boots by Chillie - these are the brown, but there are other colours available on marketplace. NOX Alegoria Bracelet is from *RE* and the 'Skylla Immortal' necklace/earrings are from Maxi Gossamer.


The pose below is from Del May - all the others were built in to the pose box. So, while I was looking round BLVD, I found this cute 'Keelie' tank dress below at the Canday Shop - $75L at the moment if you look at the back of the store. Includes a size for Slink, Maitreya & Belleza as well as regular mesh sizes.


Think that's about it for now, thanks for checking my blog and come back soon x


No comments:

Post a Comment