Monday 27 October 2014

'When I see you' ft WOW, ZOZ, Precious Designs. Ikon, Maxi Gossamer, Bens Beauty, Hudson's, Catwa

Well, I was at a loose end this Monday morning looking for something to blog when I found this rocking Precious Designs 'Burning For You' dress in my inventory - I don't remember getting it or even if I've blogged it already, but I love the red colour - there is a hud with several other colours to choose from but as you know I'm a sucker for red!


A new round at Designer Circle has just started and WOW are featuring this new skin there - this is 'Poison' in the dark tan shade. I added my fave 'Bold Liner' from THD and Bitter Blood Red lips from Panda Punx.


This hair is new from Catwa - called Pamela - has two slightly different styles included. Nail Applier for slink hands/feet is from ZOZ - this set is 'Elegant Romance' and is still available if you're quick at the Body Mod Expo till the end of the month. Eyes are Ikon 'Promise' in Coffee.


The Earrings & Necklace are Maxi Gossamer's 'Window to My Heart' set which is half price now if you hurry and check out the back room - there is a beautiful group gift as well as several lovely items at half price - and be warned - Maxi changes them regularly so if you see something you love, grab it quickly! The enormous heart ring is Bens Beauty and the Onyx 'n Gold ring is from Hudson's.


Thanks for checking my blog and please come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment