Tuesday 15 October 2013

NEW @ Pure Sales from 17th Oct & In the Pink for Cancer Awareness

Got a few things to show you today, first of all DON'T forget the next round of the Pure Sales Room is coming up in a few days time and there'll be loads of goodies, so make a note in your Diaries for the 17th!
First of all in the above pic from Pure Sales Room you can get this beautiful Maya skin by SALT - there is a cleavage option and it INCLUDES the Tango & Phat Azz Appliers for only 75L which is amazing when some stores charge 350L just for a tango applier! and there is this stunning [LG] Boutique Tik Tok skirt & top set - I love that layered skirt look! The other two are [LG] K Collection City of Blinding Lights Outfit - comes with a HUD to change the colour of the top too! Bronze Heart necklace and ring from Ben's Beauty Shoes are Gos Gold Isabella, Bracelet was from a Gizza outfit and hair is LeLutka Canto.
I paid a visit to the Azz Show today too, take a packed lunch if you visit, there's loads to see there! I found this Willow skin by Rehab (blonde, copper or no eyebrows) which I love, the shape is included and I already had the appliers so how could I resist! Yeah I know my eyes are closed on the photo there lol, I was just testing you were paying attention! These three sexy pink outfits were FREE from Ellette for Special Pink Month to mark Breast Cancer Awareness. the pink Giselle Opal Ring is Maxi Gossamer, Lulu Shoes are Slink add ons and the pink bracelet was a group gift from Earthstones, Kiss Necklace was Group Gift from Bens Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment