Wednesday 23 October 2013

DeeDee ft WAD Designs

Had to blog this new outfit from WAD Designs as soon as I saw it - The Designer Winks Adored put so much work into her outfits and it shows! This is her latest mesh design, it's called DeeDee, it includes the skirt/zipped top (as one item) hair, hat and the sexy short boots.
I just have to tell you 'bout my friend Joss - I asked him how I could photo this outfit in a sexy pose, he answered seriously 'how about pics of you gradually taking it off?' typical man!
I added this sexy Pistolero Garter from LouLou and the Sinra2 bracelets from Mandala, Necklace from Cute Poison, Wicked Games Tattoo from Custom Inkz, Morgana Skin from Dream Ink Design & Nails from PixelFashion.
The poses in these pics were from Eternal Dreams Catwalk collection available now at The Pure Sales Room
The boots are just gorgeous - look at the zip detail , just love them! Check them out at WAD Designs Store or browse all her amazing designs on MP HERE Winks also has several of her outfits on show at the latest round of The Pure Sales Room, well worth a visit there too! Thanks for checking out my blog, come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment