Monday 14 October 2013

I've got my eye on you!

I went to the Legion Project Fall Spooktacular Event this week - chock full of Gacha Machines for those of you who are addicted to them - but I found this lovely dress there for Halloween - It has the black skeleton hands on that you can move around a little to fit.
So I went over to the Pandemonium Store to take these pics, looks similar to my own place, I think I must own half that shop lol
Hair is Serendipity from Vanity, Demonica necklace and ring from Kosh and this lovely skin is called Hera from Panda Punx - available NOW at Feebs Rascals Street Sales Room - and appliers are availabe for Tango, Phat Azz, Slink and Loud Mouth which is great!
Shoes are Lassitude & Ennui - called Goth Witch Batty Shoes, picked them up at the Wizarding Faire, if you havent been, you should have a look round, it's awesome, very Harry Potter-ish! Blushed Shadow Tips Nail appliers for the Slink hands was from Marketplace HERE.
While I was at the Legion Project I did give in to temptation and tried a gocha machine - I came away with this Taketomi Emiko JackOLanternBands pink/purple hair - which luckily was a colour I love!
I'm wearing the Blah blah blah Autumn Eyes here which you can get for 40L from their store @ KatNipz Wonderland now, they're right by the door, part of the Mad Hatter Midweek Sales there, have a look around, keep an eye open for the Mad Hatter Logo on items  - means they're all 40L and the sim is great fun to explore too! Check their WEBSITE for more info :) p.s - The eyes top right look brown on this photo for some reason but they are orange!
 Thanks for looking at my little blog, hope you come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment