Tuesday 8 October 2013

Corporal Suzy ft Sugar@ Pure Sales Room

Yeah yeah, I know these are men's pants but I always wanted an Action Man instead of a stupid Barbie Doll with bendy legs.. he had eyes that moved and fuzzy hair, a uniform and a parachute!
I just love these Sugar Military Cargos, they are so realistic looking and they are available in loads of colours grey, blue, green, black camo and only 75L a pair at The Pure Sales Room now!
My army boots were from EC and they have a colour change hud and they were only 99L! Hair is from Argrace, great place to go for hats with hair like this and the hats themselves are colour change.
The knotted top is from [SX] Clothing mainstore, I love these t-shirts, I think this is the third in this style I have, very Bruce Willis though still sexy! The Dog Tag Necklace is from Mandala and the Army Face Paint Tattoo from Rebelstar on Marketplace HERE
I had this dirt layer for yonks, I knew it would come in handy one day lol I dont think it's available any more but there are some similar on marketplace, just search 'dirt' - TicklesWrist Strap are from N-creation - Skin is Lina from Lara Hurley.

No comments:

Post a Comment