Saturday 26 October 2013

My Faves of the Day ft WAD Designs, Zoul, Pure Sales Room, Cosmo Sales Room & Iconic.

Thought I'd show you some of the cute things I found on my travels today - First off is this little cutie complete Pixie Avatar from WAD Designs and available now at The Pure Sales Room - how could anyone resist her?
She comes with skin, shape, hair, lashes, nails, top, pants, piercings & boots
Oh and the bubblegum lol!
Only things I added here were the eyes which are Destiny - Maya from Ikon
She's so tiny & cute you just want to pick her up and cuddle her lol - She's available now at The Pure Sales Room - or check out the MP Store HERE.
I also paid a visit to the Cosmo Sales Room where I found this gorgeous Sorbonne Jacket from Loordes of London in the photo below.
Also from Cosmo was this sexy Sweet Cherry goldglitter bodysuit and the G&D Exodus Gold Earrings. Art slink nail appliers from Deesses.
The leggings are from Stigma on mp HERE - boots from the DeeDee outfit at WAD Designs, Heart Ring and Necklace from Bens Beauty, bracelet from Zuri
This gorgeous skin is Tyra from Zoul Creations, Destiny Maya eyes from Ikon, hair is Diva from Iconic. If you're in the UK don't forget to put your clocks back, take care and thanks for checking my blog today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment