Friday 25 October 2013

The Witching Hour Approaches Ft SL Frees & Offers, Tameless & Sn@tch

Got a few lovely things to show you today - Firstly - if you're not already in the SL Frees & Offers Group yet - why not? If you're on a budget or love a bargain, this is the group to be in!
Halloween doesnt have to be all silly hats and pumpkins - you can look classy and sexy too with just a hint of orange :) This Purple & Black Butterflies outfit (including the cute pill box hat) is the SL Frees & Offers gift at Laneys - goes brilliantly with this Spiderwitch Skin from VIP Corner and the Halloween shoes from Aly's Shop. Once you join the group, check past notices for details, will keep you busy for hours lol.
I added the Demonica Necklace and Ring from Kosh, Bracelets from Maxi Gossamer. Hair DeLa Amanda. Nails PixelFashion.
I also discovered another great place to browse - Another reason for checking out blogs - I'd never have found it otherwise! It's called The Perfect Wardrobe, and it's a bi-weekly sales event where Designers showcase their products and prices are just 90L! I found this fun Tentacio Killer Purse, Munique leg bow piercings, UtopiaH Fake Death Tattoo & Sassy Ingenue Webbed Dress there
Following the purple theme - I picked up a skin from the Oh My Gacha @ Jersey Shore - It's Mystic Canvass (still one of my favourite skin makers despite not yet having answered my repeated pleas for slink appliers!) This is Hayden, there are several versions you can get, fortunately this Candy version was the first one that came out of the machine and I liked it so I quit while I was ahead! It does come with Tango Appliers. This gorgeous Candace hair is new from Tameless, comes in the Natural, Fades or Fantasy Packs which I love, so many choices, though I seem to always drift back to black lol.
This dress above is available still at the Sn@tch mainstore for just 50L if you hurry, you get all the above colours as well as black, It's called Succulent and is near the desk at the entrance.
Finally another view of the leg Bows, Tattoo and the boots from the DeeDee outfit by WAD Designs I blogged yesterday and didn't want to take off! This skin is Tyra from Zoul Creations
Thanks for visiting my site, dont forget to join the 'SL Frees and Offers' Group and come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment