Friday 18 October 2013

New from Tameless, Mary Cakes, ED @ The New Sales Room & The Cosmetics Faire

New from Tameless, Mary Cakes, ED @ The New Sales Room & The Cosmetics Faire
I was feeling kinda funky today so I thought I'd show you this NEW Hair from Tameless - This one is called Becca and I'm wearing the Fantasy option - click on the hair for a menu giving you loads of options - I used the goth purple and blue for these photos
This kooky Spacey purple/blue design top and skirt outfit are new out @  Mary Cakes
It includes a skirt, top, belt, necklace, glasses, fishnets and sneakers - I was in a disco mood so I wore my slink add on lulu shoes for the photo but I've shown the sneakers there too..
The skin is also NEW from The Cosmetic Faire - It's by Fiore -  the skin name is Latte and you can buy all the Appliers seperately there too. You can buy lipsticks there designed for the skins too - the first pic shows one of the many shades available. Eyeshadow here is Kosh Starlight 'Abnoba' & Voodoo Rocker Earrings are from Maxi Gossamer.
I used Eternal Dreams 'Catwalk' Poses for these pics - they are available now @ The Pure Sales Room - where everything is under 75L - some awesome Fashions there, do pop over and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment