Wednesday 30 October 2013

Wild at Heart ft Baii Maii, Zoul Creation, leLutka

I was just wandering aimlessly round SL this morning when I was asked to blog some items by the lovely Kaiila Moonkill for Baii Maii - she sent me the link to her Marketplace Store and I almost bit her hand off to get my hands on these gorgeous clothes!
I chose the leather knee spike black/snake pants, the Leopard Mesh Skirt and Black Leather Belt from the Baii Maii Collection today, I was being a bit reserved, not like me I know lol, some of the clothes are even sexier - maybe I'll be able to blog them soon too! My friend Winks (WAD Designer) will remember what happens when I'm let loose with a harness - phew!
I teamed the Snake Pants with the belt and added this 'Dirty Top' from Suicidal Unborn - against the advice of my RL son who was watching over my shoulder at the time and advised me to go to Marks & Sparks for a woolly jumper! The Dogtag Necklace is Mandala and Hair is LeLutka 'Rain'
I was in Cosmo Sales Room earlier and I met a very nice young man who pointed me in the direction of RealEvil Industries where I found these beautiful Black Heart bracelets - there are also a few really nice group gifts (free to join - yay!) The Skull Rings were from Swallow. Killer Heels are from P10.
I went with a bit of an Animal Theme today - with the black version of the Baii Maii Pants I added these Ultimate Kira Black/White shoes from Baby Monkey and this Love Zombie Zebra Bustier. One of my all time fave hairstyles Arbor by Damselfly, and Je Suis Colour Change Zebra Bracelet.
Necklace is Maxi Gossamer, Eyes are Ikon Destiny - Walnut & Skin is Kim (Tone 4) from the fabulastic Zoul Creations
Now.. I admit I got carried away with the Animal Theme but this poor harmless little Manticore Siber (below) has been stuck in my inventory for soooo long, I decided he needed a holiday, he's looking a bit peaky!
 I teamed the Baii Maii leopard Skirt with the Baby Monkey Shoes, a bandeau top I already had from Swanky, left hand bracelet from an outfit at Gizza, right hand bangles from Maxi again and and hair Mirai Wild2 from MP. necklace MishMash.
Well, that's about it from me today my friends - Don't forget to check out the rest of Baii Maii's great Fashions on Marketplace and have a great day! Hooowwwwllllss x

No comments:

Post a Comment