Saturday 5 October 2013

Carry on Nurse! ft Panda Punx Latex Little Vixen Nurse Avatar.

Phew you'll get a few temperatures rising if nothing else in this sexy little Latex (My fave fabric!) Nurse Vixen Avatar Set from Panda Punx!
Comes in two sexy versions, two diff skins with or without cleavage, physics, shape, appliers for Tango, Slink, Azz & Mouth and two of these gorgeous dresses.. I'm using my own shape and I didn't use the mouth attachment as I tried one in the store and it didnt look right, so I'll try that again later!
I'm having a hot flush already! The Skin has applier for Phat Azz, though the dress is mesh so don't do like I did (Duh!) and try to wear them together , this dress does give you a similar effect though, let's just hope this isn't a heart surgery recovery ward!
Hair is Amanda from DeLa, necklace was ... wait for it... FREE!!!! from Bens Beauty.

Cute little lips earrings are from Yummy, Lashes Maxi Gossamer -  now where's that thermometer?

No comments:

Post a Comment