Monday 21 October 2013

Forever Autumn ft Deluxe Body Factory, Miss Canning, EC, Truth, Eternal Dreams, Ikon

I've been looking for a chance to use these lovely poses from Eternal Dreams - there are five poses & five wearable floating leaves, as well as a rare couples prop and pose - they make beautiful autumnal photos. You can find them in a 50L a go Gacha machine at the Main Store
My skin & shape here is the newest release from the Deluxe Body Factory - she's called Linnea - such a pretty skin - there are two versions - this is version 2 - both versions containing full sets of 4 skin tones, 2 cleavage options. They includes all appliers (Lola, Slink, Phat Azz) and 5 modifiable shapes in standard sizes. The photo above is what the lips are like on the skin, I've added lippy on other photos. These beautiful eyes are Ikon Ascension - Nymph - Ikon have some of the best eyes on SL and an awesome group gift there every month too!
These classic jackets are Coco from Miss Canning, it's available in 6 different colours and includes 5 sizes. Part of what I love about blogging is finding new stores I've never been to before - Miss Canning being one - and there are some lovely things there, lots for Tango & Phat Azz lovers too!
 These Bethany high waist pants are new in at Enya's Creations - they come with a hud so you can change the colour, loads of options and a great fit! The little tops under the jacket are from Classy Chics on MP HERE
This gorgeous new hair at Truth is called Faye - I got the Variety Pack as I can never decide what colour I want to be! The Headband and Necklace were gifts I picked up at the Boho Culture Fair which is still on till the end of October.
The Voodoo Rocker bracelets & earrings are Maxi Gossamer (again.. yes I know, I'm an addict lol)
The Slink add on shoes are called Climbstra @ SYL
Well, that's all for now folks, hope you enjoyed the blog, have a good day and come back soon! x

No comments:

Post a Comment