Monday 24 March 2014

'Some Foolish Game' ft Fiore, Mina, ZoZ, Slink, RYCA, Ikon, Modern Couture, Le Primitif, A&C

Something in the way she moves, or looks my way, or calls my name
that seems to leave this troubled world behind.
And if I'm feeling down and blue or troubled by some foolish game,
she always seems to make me change my mind..
She has the power to go where no one else can find me and to silently remind me
of the happiness and the good times that I know..
And I feel fine anytime she's around me now, she's around me now almost about all the time.
And if I'm well you can tell she's been with me now, she's been with me now quite a long, long time and I feel fine...

Credits: 
Skin - Fiore Latte Base SPF35
Eyes - Ikon - Promise - Coffee
Hair - Mina - Mientje - Black @ My Attic
Lips - Fiore - Latte Lips # 11
Eyeliner - Ancient - Moda 
Necklace - Modern Couture - Veronica Set @ Designer Circle
Bracelet - RYCA - Bangle Icy Platinum
Armband - RYCA - Cross Silver
Mesh hands & Feet - Slink
Nail Appliers - ZoZ - Spring 2014 Silver Polish @ Designer Circle
Dress - A&C Sweet Dress Micaela @ Fi Friday Fashion House
Shoes -  Le Primitif - Pigalle High Pumps Creme (Add-ons for Slink High Feet) @ My Attic
 



No comments:

Post a Comment