Tuesday 1 October 2013

Prep School Posterior!

This is the first outfit I've had chance to wear my new Phat Azz - well, I thought I'd see what all the fuss was about so in for a penny as they say.. what do you think? Sexy? I'd say definitely YES!
This Sexy Prep School Outfit from D&G Fashions really shows off your figure, it has appliers for both the Tango Boobs and Phat Azz and includes a cute necklace - It's available NOW at the Lubbly Jubblies Event. Comes in a choice of Pink, Lilac, Mint or Sky, all pretty pastel colours.
The skin I have on is a pretty pale one called Sophie by Curves Shapes & Skins now available from the Pure Sales Room, it includes appliers for Tangos & Slink hands/feet too.
The sandals I'm wearing are Grace from Gos, in silver snake (proceeds from this colour go to an animal charity) the hair is Plume from Ploom and the Lalani cuff bracelet was from Rebel Hope.
Shake it girl! I unfortunately lost the Mint Version to show you but pop along and see for yourself - D&G Fashions have some seriously sexy clothes!
Almost forgot the Sunglasses - too busy admiring my bum! lol They're called Woyn from Bens Beauty. Thanks for looking at my posterior with me today and I hope you'll come back soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment