Friday 25 October 2013

Maybe ft WAD Designs

I love my animal print, so was chuffed that Winks Adored of WAD Designs has brought out this lovely 'Maybe' outfit.
It has a top & leggings plus bracelets and boots - these boots are brilliant, a longer version of the ones I featured in the DeeDee outfit previously. Necklace here from Maxi Gossamer.
Hair is Saxtynn2 from Damselfly, Dokata rings from Bens Beauty, Earrings & Bracelet (on the left hand) are from Zuri's B&B Gold/Onyx Set.
Eye Shadow is from Kosh, skin Zoul Creations - I still have Claire, my first skin from Zoul, but I cant resist every time a new one comes out! And these newer skin tones have all the Appliers available which is great! Abi, Tyra, Jessica & Rosie are in my inventory lol!
A close up of the sexy boots that show a little sexy skin at the toe and heel - The Top Bracelet here is the one that comes with the 'Maybe' outfit, the other is the Zuri one - Winks now has another store which you can reach from HERE or check out her store in Marketplace HERE. The gold nails appliers for the slink hands are from Deesses
And that's the end for today - thank you so much for looking at my humble blog and do come back soon, I'm also on Flickr if you want to see photos of other things I've blogged over the past few months - find me HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment