Wednesday 16 October 2013

More Gorgeousness from The Pure Sales Room!

Oh my Gawd (she says in her best Janice impression) you've just got to check out the new items at the Pure Sales Room starting tomorrow! First of all there's this Kamila (wicked) skin/shape from Panda Punx and ALL the Appliers you could ever need are available - if you know me, you'll know it drives me crazy when I find a skin I love and they DONT have appliers!
Tameless dont just do hair in case you didnt know - this sexy 'Snug as a Bug' Jeans/Top outfit includes three colours of top, boots & gloves (not shown cos I forgot to put them on .. duh) and tango/phat azz appliers. My footwear here - B!asta 'Glamorize Blood Peep Toe Ankle Boots' (try saying that while sucking a gobstopper) also at the Pure Sales Room and they come with a lovely matching bag!
I had to show you this hair, also by Tameless from the Main Store - It's called Rayne and this is the Naturals Pack - the great thing about this one is you can change the colour of the main part AND the front seperately and there's also a Fantasy pack of colours available - here I've shown you just a few combinations, I think my favourite is the silver/grey colourway.
I decided to splash out and get a body tattoo with Appliers for the boobs/bum so I chose this Dethly Productions Raven Tattoo and it does give instructions on how to wear clothes/tattoos on the Tangos at the same time, luckily for me lol!
The Headband here is LouLou's Lumat which I'm very fond of - and the Poses I used here are Eternal Dreams - Vain - also from The Pure Sales Room!
Thank for visiting my blog, take care and come back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment