Thursday 31 October 2013

Not a Pumpkin in Sight! ft Katnipz Wonderland, SYS Project & Room69

Today we're rebelling against orange lol! I found this Funky NewtiQue pink dress over at Katnipz Wonderland and these sexy Souled Out Biker Boots as part of the MHM - which means everything with the Mad Hatter Sign on it is only 40L!
Also starting today 1st Nov is the next round of the SYS Project where some great skin designers sell their skins for you to try at really low prices! This one is Mary from WOW Skins, choice of two tones, Milk or Tan, this is the tan version, also includes a shape, two cleavage options and freckles and all for 99L! The Pink Acid Queen Bee Eyeliner I added myself for drama! Eyes Nymph at Ikon.
The Lipstick I found almost exactly matches the dress, more luck than management I admit :) This one is Homicidal from Pekka. Glamour Silk Slink Fingernail Appliers from A.S.S  The Darcy Butterfly Necklace and Earrings are from Virtual Impressions - Bitch Clutch Bag and the Spike Bracelet Pure Poison The Pink/Silver Bangles Maxi Gossamer.
Hair is Courtney from Ploom - Some really beautiful hair there, if you haven't been, check it out, they have skins, shapes and static poses there too, I've spent hours in that Store! In case you ever wondered, I dont get everything given free to use in my blogs, some are kind enough to send me things and I do belong to a few bloggers groups which give members items designers would like featured, but blogging is an expensive hobby, buying accessories etc to match outfits, not to mention hair, poses and the time it all takes! I do it because I enjoy it, I hope others enjoy reading, and if I dont have to pay for some of the items I feature that's a bonus :)
All the poses in this post are Blyth from Eternal Dreams, available now at Room69. And speaking of Room69, I popped over there to check out the latest round of designer fashions there and found this awesome Zentro Koi3 Tattoo (below)!
I'm also wearing here from Room69 the really pretty shape Zizel by 'Stunning Shapes'  with a beautiful face and legs that go on forever! She has a Style Card included but here I've used Al Vulo's Portia - Lipstick and eyeliner as in previous pics. This wild hair is Tempest from Exile.
Another outfit featured at Room69 now is this Lime Rocker Studded Princess Skirt & Top, comes in a choice of Black & Gold/Silver/Lime/Purple - I chose the Silver for this post as it co-ordinates perfectly with these drop dead sexy Latreia Lejna Silver boots, also @ Room69 now.
The Skeleton Hand Necklace was a Fifty5L Thursday bargain from Pure Poison today - There are Silver, Gold or this Black Option - AND the matching earrings were only 10L in a hunt in the store inside pumpkins, really easy to find, so if you want them, get over there quick! The 'Van' Unisex Bracelets were a gift there too, so well worth a look round! The eyes here are Ikon Sunrise 'Deep Warm Silver'
This hair is a godsend to me when I am showing off earrings! it's called Side Winder and is still on a lucky letter board at Lala Moon, you get a pack with loads of colours - it's so pretty - I'd have waited all day for an 'S' to come up!
Thank you so much once again for visiting my blog and to the Designers for creating such lovely things! Take care and Happy Halloween xx



No comments:

Post a Comment