Friday 25 October 2013

The Perils of a Blogger! ft VIPs creations

I've decided I need danger money for this job after my adventure today! I had this sexy mesh nurse outfit to blog for VIP's Creations so off I trotted to find somewhere to take the photos - I had been to this 'hospital'  before so I thought I'd go back there.. I decided to wear this kaya skin by Mar for the pics, as it has Tango Appliers.
It was deserted so I just got on with it, went through loads of poses, changed the stockings from white to red, wore the dress, decided I prefered the black hair to blonde, then wore the undies... so far so good I thought - and when I saw some guy's crosshairs on my head for the whole time I was there, so naturally assumed he was perving!
Then as I was about to leave - I heard a Police Siren so I wandered out into the corridor to find two male avies dressed like a swat team or something, complete with heavy duty guns for heaven's sake!
Well, they shouted at me to get my clothes off, and that I was dressed inappropriately for a family sim (albeit an empty one) - thought they were pulling my leg, I was going to 'get out of it' literally till I realised they were serious and threatening to remove me if I didn't change clothes!
Needless to say I left rather than change out of this sexy uniform but even when I apologised, the guy was a right misery guts - but funny how he perved my ass for twenty minutes before coming over.. maybe it wasnt a gun in his pocket after all! lmao. Perhaps VIP's Creations should issue a warning with every outfit in future!

No comments:

Post a Comment