Monday 7 October 2013

New @ !Soul

Got a fab new outfit to show you today - new at !Soul - Jacket, top, blazer and all for 60L - I don't know how they do it but we're not complaining are we? Comes in various colourways, this one's my favourite, blue jacket and red top.
I paired it up with this cute purse from Maxi Gossamer which has a colour change flower and the Peace Necklace is a free gift from Maxi - still available on the desk in the new Store.
This next picture shows another colour option with a stripe top underneath - the Dokata Rings & Woyn sunglasses are from Bens Beauty.
Shoes are Gos Paris peeptoe - earrings are just beads I made myself so I could change the colours to match.
My skin is Alexia from Panda Punx - still available now at Room69 and the hair is Ambush @ LaViere - Love this short style!
Ok, sorry - I changed my mind, this one's my favourite - added the Dokata earrings from Bens Beauty, I'm good to go - see you soon :) Check the outfits all out at !Soul and there's also another new one with a Classy Frilly Blouse - and don't forget - all outfits are just 60L! You can also find all the designs on Marketplace by clicking HERE!





No comments:

Post a Comment