Saturday 12 October 2013

From Day to Night!

Some days I just wanna chuck on an old favourite sweater, slip on my Souled Out Wild Flower comfy boots, grab a bag and head out for some fresh air!
Maybe I should have said fresh 'hair' lol as I couldn't resist this one! This lovely shade of red is Sexy Kitten from Vanity Hair
The Cold Shoulder Sweater Top was from Drift - Previous Dressing Room Fusion item - Shoulder Bag Maxi Gossamer, Frayed Shorts - League
When the Night draws in it's all change into this sizzling Souled Out Cat Chick Suit which is available NOW @ the Store over at Katnipz Wonderland for only 40L - look out around the sim for more fab Mad Hatter Midweek items - they will have a Mad Hatter Hat Log on them! This comes with Tango Applier and Boots. See the website  HERE for more details on Katnipz Sales, Events etc!
I changed the skin for this outfit from Al Vulo Virginia to Mar CS's Kaya - Lipstick and beauty mark were from [Curves] click HERE to find on mp,
It's not always easy to find poses when you're wearing Tangos - your hands often disappear inside them so I was really please to find several designed espcially to be booby friendly @ SupPoses!
Last but not least I have to mention the Photo Studio I've been using - it was a pressie from my lovely partner and it's awesome - so easy to use - It's the Touch Photo Studio from Image Photography and you're all welcome to try it out at our place Afterlife anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment