Sunday 27 October 2013

Choices Choices! ft & Zoul Creations & !Soul

I'm dead chuffed today - I am now an official blogger for Zoul Creations skins! I dont know where to start except to say I've always loved these skins and anyone that knows me will know how picky I am! I bought the new skin Abi when it was released & have been wearing that for a few days now but I thought I'd show you one that I haven't tried & tested as yet and I hope you'll agree with me how gorgeous it is! Let me introduce Adriana!
I'm just using Tone 3 in these pics so you can see how versatile it is - wear any outfit & hair and she's absolutely stunning! The second thing I'm buzzed about today is this new release from !Soul - This outfit I am featuring comes with a dress, bag and boots (two styles have a belt) and they are all 60L each would you believe? Necklace and bracelets above are from Izzie's, the NoName hippie headband was a gift at Boho Culture (Open till 31st October) and the mesmorising eyes are Ikon Perspective - Frostbite. LeLutka Canto Hair.
I changed the eyes in the above pic to Ikon's Sunrise - Deep Warm Silver and the lipstick comes with the skin, in fact there are 10 eyeshadows and 10 lips colours included with each skin! Dark Ruby Sun Necklace and Earrings from Zuri, Hair LeLutka Vibrato, Goldenwork bracelet from Miss LT Creations.
All Zoul skins come in three options, light, dark or no eyebrows and two cleavage choices and there are 7 tones to choose from. Appliers are available too for Slink, Tangos &  Phat Azz. The above pic has jewellery from League, Elikatira Lasting Red Hair, Ikon Destiny Maya Eyes.
This hair above is Faye, new from Truth, Ikon Destiny Maya Eyes, necklace and earrings from Market Place HERE - only 10L on a promo offer! The Hole Bangle is Izzie's - has colour change menu.
I love this outfit above, very swinging 60s! Lelutka Brigitte hair, Maxi Gossamer Peace Necklace.
This one has the League Necklace and Bracelet and the Izzie's bangle, hair is Caramel from Elikitira
Now this Drot Jason hair above is meant to be men's hair, I've had this forever and its a red shade, even if it does look orange! Looks almost as cute on men, almost! This particular !Soul dress comes with a belt and they all come with Tango Appliers but with a cleavage like Adriana has, who needs em? lol. Wooden Bangles and Necklace from Indi.
I changed to Ikon Utopia Green Eyes this time, Pandora Hair from Iconic and the Soulsick Amber necklace was from Market Place HERE The Lashes I used in all these pics were from the Nurse Mesh Outfit I blogged earlier from VIPs Creations. The sunglasses were from a Giuliadesign outfit called Anita.
I hope you loved all these looks as much as I did, I better call it a day for now, thanks so much for looking in, come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment