Wednesday 9 July 2014

' A Fickle Thing' ft McButtkinz, WOW, Mina, Yummy, Verocity, Artilleri, Slink, ZoZ, DRBC.

Another great outfit from the Fresh Style Bi-Weekly Salesroom Event that opened this week, today I'm featuring this lovely Retro Hanky Dress and Shoes for Slink high feet from McButtkinz. I love the retro style - I am sure I was meant to be Doris Day, I wish I knew what went wrong!
I accessorised this awesome dress with the Mina 'Astrid' Hair which is on sale now @ The Dressing Room, 'Original Pinup' Tattoo from DRBC, 'Greta' Sunglasses from Artilleri and red lip earrings from Yummy.
The 'Melodia' skin is new from WOW, available at the main store - this is make up option 03. The 'Garden Cocktail' rings are from a gacha machine at Yummy, they're so sweet, I even managed to get a rare gold one on my third attempt. Nail Applier fror Slink Hands is ZoZ's 'Dark Spring Solids'.
I used more poses from Verocity and I took the pics at the Relive the Fifties Store.
Thanks for checking my blog and please come back soon! Que Sera Sera...

No comments:

Post a Comment