Tuesday 15 July 2014

'When the Sky Clouds Over' ft Panda Punx, Adoness, Ricielli, LpOca, Rose Marine, Pomposity, Rasch, ZoZ, Slink, Ikon, Nantra

"Lift me up when the lights are fading
Talk me down when I'm flying way up high
Show me love and I'll be your angel for life"
I found this cute Leather Jacket from Ricielli @ The Dressing Room Fusion - it was meant to be Ruby Red and the other sizes in the pack WERE red so they must have put this rust version in by mistake, not that I am complaining lol. Skirt is from the Avril Outfit by Rasch Creations @ Fresh Style B-Weekly Sales Room.
I'm trying the loud mouth out again today and this skin from Panda Punx has the applier which helps lol - this is Scarlette and is a gift at the Main Store as part of the Passion4Red Hunt which is running now till 3rd August - see more info HERE. Multi-Cross ring is Pomposity, Nail Appliers 'Gold Animal Print' by ZoZ and the LpOca Steampunk mesh necklace/earrings a bargain find on MP HERE.
Adoness have three gorgeous hair styles with bases out @ The Hair Fair now, and hopefully the lag won't be so bad now it's been open a few days. This is Adoness Areto Integrity - love the detail on the hairbase here.
These Boots are part of an outfit for only 55$L on Marketplace or in the Main Store - outfit is called 'My Life, My Rules' and comes with sunglasses, denim shorts and a jacket. Poses 'It's a Mod Mod World from Nantra @ Cosmo Sales Room.

No comments:

Post a Comment