Saturday 19 July 2014

'After Dark' ft WoW, Mina, Ison, RYCA, Cubic Cherry, Celoe, Kumaki, Redgrave, Mons, Ikon, Slink

I wish I'd been the girl with the snake in this movie, well, up until the chandelier landed on her!
'Dusk till Dawn' was on telly again the other night, so I watched it for the umpteenth time, not least because our Club 'Afterlife' is based on the Titty Twister, even had the Chandelier at first but I took that up - too many prims, don't think Quentin Tarantino had THAT problem!
Anyways, today's outfit was on the spur of the moment - I saw a girl in a shop wearing this dress, I loved it so I 'inspected' her and found the creator, it turned out to be the Celoe Kenya Dress I'd walked past several times already at Collabor88! The bracelet on the left hand here is from Ison, also @ Collabor88 and the bangle & necklace are RYCA. Sunglasses are Rasa from Kumaki. Shoes are 'Wooden Platforms - Gold' from Cubic Cherry Kre-ations for Slink High Feet.
Skin is the gorgeous Melodia in dark tan from WoW Skins, available now at the Mainstore - eye make up is from Mons - Popstar Gold and eyelashes are Showgirl from Redgrave. Hair is my favourite style of the moment - Femke from Mina. Eyes are Ikon Promise - Coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment