Saturday 14 December 2013

'Glam it up for Xmas' ft VIP Designs & Panda Punx @ Frozen

Haven't had as much time as I hoped today to do epic posts so I'll show you a few goodies here and there! Starting with this Glamorous Night outfit from VIPs Creations. You have to hand it to the designer here, she's thought of everything, dress, shoes, hat, flower, clutch bag, bracelet, necklace, ring, earrings, even blusher, lashes and lipstick!
Red is my favourite colour so I jumped at the chance to blog this dress.. I'm wearing Panda Punx Brooklyn Winter's Frost skin which is an exclusive at the Frost 2013 event that's just opened. Comes in a choice of four shades, Powder, Light, Tan and Bronze and all the Appliers are available.
This Uffie hair I found on marketplace HERE, was almost free & is brilliant for wearing with hats or to show off jewelry and comes in loads of colours in the pack. Eyes are free from Poetic Colours - called 'Christmas Tale'.
These are the sumptious red shoes that come with the VIPs Creations Glamorous Night outfit, very sparkly, love them!
I'll be back later with more more more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment